Cemeteries

Back to Fond du Lac County Home Page
What's New
In progress

  
  

fw_wmplocker.jpg (20365 bytes)
Captain William Plocker's
gravesite in the Fairwater
Cemetery. Plocker was one of
the first settlers in western Fond
du Lac County, the first
postmaster in Fairwater in 1848, proprietor of the Plocker Inn in Fairwater from 1848 to the 1870's,
and the first village president of Brandon in 1877.
Cemetery records for Fond du Lac County are available through the individuals responsible for each cemetery. Records available online for Fond du Lac County are listed below.

 

ALTO TOWNSHIP

Oak Mound Cemetery: section 14, adjacent to the Zion Congregational Church on Highway EE one mile north of the village of Alto.
Wood Cemetery: section 5, on County JJ (Liner Road)  1.5 miles southeast of Fairwater

ASHFORD TOWNSHIP

Rauch Cemetery, in Section 36

EMPIRE TOWNSHIP

Rienzi Cemetery, in Section 18

FOND DU LAC TOWNSHIP

Olmstead Cemetery (USGen Web Archives Project, Fond du Lac County)

FOREST TOWNSHIP

Town of Forest Cemetery, Part 1
Town of Forest Cemetery, Part 2

METOMEN TOWNSHIP

Brandon Cemetery: located in the village of Brandon
Fairwater Cemetery: located in the village of Fairwater
Reeds Corners Bethel Cemetery: located on Reeds Corners Road in section 3, adjacent to the railroad
Round Prairie Cemetery: located on Highway 49 in section 21, adjacent to the former school building
Swartz Family Cemetery: located on Radio Road in section 4
Union Prairie Cemetery: located on County T in section 25, 1/2 mile east of Brandon

OSCEOLA TOWNSHIP

Waucousta Cemetery (USGen Web Archives Project, Fond du Lac County)


Last updated 2/19/2000 If you have information to share about these records or are willing to transcribe additional records , please contact Bob Schuster by email at rmschust@facstaff.wisc.edu or at 6020 Kristi Circle, Monona, Wisconsin 53716, (608) 221-1421.